Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Singing in the rain

I'm not really the dog owner who has an outfit for everyday of the week for my dog, however, when I saw this cute little rain jacket for Daisy on sale I couldn't resist, so I bought it. I got home and thought, why in the world did I buy this? I'm NEVER going to use it! LOL.


Daisy is one of those dogs that needs to be walked every day or she will get into everything. I looked outside and saw the rain with no end in sight. Then I remembered about the rain jacket I purchased several months earlier. I put it on and off we went. I was chuckling to myself the whole time, because she just looked so cute in this little rain jacket. I couldn't resist to take some pictures of her when we got home. As you can tell, Daisy wasn't so impressed! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment