Friday, July 2, 2010

My backyard - Saskatoon photography

I decided today to take out my newest lens, a macro, and take some photos of the flowers in my garden.  There isn't too much blooming yet, but I did manage to get this image of a dahlia starting to open.  I am so grateful for my mom and dad who supply me with all of my beautiful plants.  They have a booth at the farmers market where you can buy their plants, among other things.  Their business is called Mistik Acres (my mom looks just like me, so she should be easy to spot).  Feel free to check out their blog:  http://www.mistikacres.blogspot.com/.  They are always posting what they will be bringing to the market the following week, so feel free to check back often. 

I will be posting more flower photos as I take them.  Hope you are having a great long weekend!  Stay safe, and have fun!

1 comment: