Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Must be the water - Saskatoon maternity photographers

These two are good friends of ours and have been in front of my lens a few times.  Their engagement photos were some of my first.  Ever!  It's so exciting to see them approach the next chapter in their lives, and of course, I was very excited to capture in on film (not literately, lol).  With so many friends of ours expecting I'm starting to think it must be something in the water! 

We started their session in their home, and headed outdoors for a few more.  With a crazy amount of mosquito's, a puppy that doesn't really sit still, a sudden loss of daylight, and some experimenting with my husband holding an off camera flash (Thanks Hunny!!!), here is a small sample of what we got.  It was great to have them in front of my camera again.  Their little one is going to be very loved! 


I LOVE this tattoo!  So fitting for this type of shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment