Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Over the last year, I have many things that I am thankful for.  Each year, we get a holiday to reflect on all of the things that we have to be thankful for.  Here are mine:

10.  A hot cup of coffee on an early morning.

9.  Having the best clients anyone could ask for.

8.  Having the opportunity to travel somewhere every year, near or far.

7.  Having a few really close friends to confide in.

6.  Being able to do what I love for a living.

5.  Having a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in the fridge.

4.  Having a great family (in-laws included!). 

3.  Our dog, Daisy, who is our child.

2.  My wonderful husband who does so much for me, and makes me laugh all the time!

1.  My health.


Here is an image from my point and shoot of a past trip.  I love to see the world from an airplane window.


No comments:

Post a Comment