Wednesday, December 22, 2010

beautiful bump - Calgary maternity photographers

We went to Calgary to photograph is beautiful mama-to-be.  We did some intimate shots in their living room then they took us to a couple of different locations in Calgary for the rest of the session, the last one being where they had their second date.  The view of Calgary from the hills was something else.  The photos turned out amazing!  I could have posted their entire session, but decided to narrow it down to these few. 













5 comments:

  1. My vote is for Amy and Leo!!!!
    -Kendra:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my vote is for amy and leo:)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my vote is for amy and leo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my vote is for amy and leo
    -jaeden

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the best couple are amy & leo!!
    Noah w.

    ReplyDelete