Monday, February 21, 2011

Some news... - Saskatoon photographers

Seeing as it is family day today, I thought it was an appropriate time to let all of our wonderful blog followers know, that I (Mandy), will have a new addition to the family this summer.  We are so pleased to announce that baby Harding is due this July!  My husband and I couldn't be happier.  I thought I would include the baby's first photo from our ultra sound last week. 

If you are thinking of planning a session with us, please inquire soon, as we are only taking on limited amount of sessions this spring and fall.  Thank you all for your continued support.  Happy Family Day!

2 comments:

  1. Marni Bradford22 February, 2011

    Congratulations Mandy you and your husband! What an exciting time for you both! All the best during the next few months - hope you're feeling well :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marni! I've been feeling great. I had a couple of weeks of morning sickness and that was it, so I feel quite lucky:). We are very excited!

    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete