Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bun in the oven - Saskatoon photographers

Being a photographer here in Saskatoon, I always get asked, well who does your photos?  The answer is whoever I feel is a right fit for the job.  I rarely use the same photographer twice.  As much as I love this session as much as the last, I love to work with different photographers and see what tricks they have up their sleeves, and to see their different styles.  

It was finally time for us to get in front of the camera again.  My husband and I, and our dog Daisy geared up for our maternity session.  Huge thank you to Lisa Landrie of Shutterbug photography for doing this session for us.  She was a lot of fun to work with and we've got some awesome shots to show off!

So here I am, at 33 weeks pregnant!  With only 1.5 months until our due date, still feeling great, looking a little chubbier than usual, but that is normal (or so I will keep telling myself:)).  It was a lot of fun being in front of the camera again.  We didn't find out what we are expecting, we're pretty sure it's going to be a baby, just unsure if it's going to be a boy or a girl.  I've had very strong suspicions it's been both.  I love to hear what others think it's going to be.  What do you think?   













3 comments:

  1. Soooo cute!!!! ...I'm going with...BOY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I think it's a girl, and dad thinks it's a boy. We are betting a night out on the town. Let's see who pays.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments:).

    ReplyDelete