Monday, February 20, 2012

Winter shoots - Saskatoon engagement photographers

OK, it's official, I love doing winter shoots!  The snow is so fun and unique, it provides an excellent backdrop for photos.  We started this engagement session by going for a skate at the rink down by the river here in Saskatoon.  It was a few days after Christmas, so the rink was packed with people (I think everyone was still on holidays), but I really like how the images turned out.  I think the other 200 people on the rink that day worked with us instead of against us:). 

This couple is extremely photogenic and did amazing for their first ever photo shoot.  They let me try out some new ideas, which are some of my favourites to date.  I can't wait for their wedding next September.  We're so lucky we get to photograph them on their big day!!










I LOVE how this shot turned out!!!!






1 comment: