Friday, May 11, 2012

Favorite Thing Friday - Saskatoon photographers

I know we all have favorite products that we love, and I know Oprah did it every year, so I thought why can't I do it?  Every Friday I'm going to do a blog post about things that I love.  We'll call it:  Favorite Thing Friday.  These are truly just products, blogs, or other things that I love.  I have not been paid by any of the companies (although, maybe I should contact them and work out a deal;), hahaha).  I just love to share things that I love with the world, just in case you may love it too!

Today, being the first, I would like to start with one of the first things I do everyday, and that is grind my own coffee beans.  If you've never done this, you're missing out.  Seriously this weekend, go out and buy yourself a grinder (it doesn't have to be anything fancy), buy whole beans (I just buy whatever beans where ever I happen to grocery shop that day) and grind them up yourself.  The difference in coffee taste is night and day.  Go ahead, do it, and let me know how it goes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment