Thursday, October 4, 2012

A fairytale wedding - Saskatoon photographers

 This year I didn't take on very many weddings, so the weddings that I did photograph were my favorites to date.  This one is no exception.  Sometimes I wish I could just share the entire wedding, but I've got a feeling that you don't have hours and hours to sit on my blog:).  

This fairytale wedding was out at the Cedar Lodge on Blackstrap lake here in Saskatchewan.  They were calling for 90% chance of rain the day before, so needless to say, I was expecting to be doing most of the shoot with umbrellas.  I'm not sure exactly what happened, but the day turned out absolutely beautiful (as I'm sure you can tell by the images)!

It really was a perfect day!  The couple was so laid back and pretty darn easy on the eyes:), the wedding party had so much fun, and the ceremony was like a scene right out of a movie, plus the groom rides a Harley.  What more could I ask for???


  
The first look!


Here I am on a strangers boat to get the following shot.  Thanks to my second shooter for capturing this for me! 






 This little bunny hopped in on our formals.  Seriously, it doesn't get much cuter than this!  


OK, maybe it does.....





The couple did a very unique variation of the sand ceremony or unity candle.  The painted a canvas blending the two colors of paint.  How cool is that???





















1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Seriously cool wedding pictures and it did look like an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete