Sunday, December 15, 2013

Then & Now III - Saskatoon photographers

All of these then and now posts are really great for me.  I've invested so much time and money into education, photography and my business that looking back at the 'then' and comparing with the 'now' is so rewarding.  It's pretty cool to see how far I've come over the last 6+ years.  

I have a love for photographing couples.  There is something about capturing the love between two people that really excites me!  While I was digging through all of my old files, I came across this engagement session.  I did get some really great shots of them, but also included some that were like what the *#&$ was I thinking?  Like this shot.... I actually included this shot on the disc of images.  See what I mean?


There really is no comparison... the lighting is gorgeous here!

 

And this... I'm not even sure what filter this is in Photoshop, but I'm glad it doesn't get used anymore, lol.  


Here is a shot, 5 years later at the same location.  I have to admit, I've really come a long way... my Photoshop skills included! haha


I did get some pretty cute shots of these two... thank goodness not all of them were blown out and put through crazy swirly filters.  This is a pretty cute shot.  I love how casual and natural it feels:).


Although the shot above is nice.  The one below takes the cake! 



No comments:

Post a Comment