Thursday, February 13, 2014

Finally on Instagram - Saskatoon photographers

In case you haven't heard, I've finally jumped on the Instagram train!  It took long enough, I know!  I will only be posting iPhone photos on my account, so they will be photos you won't see anywhere else, for the most part.  (Although I am a little new to this game, I think it will be a lot of fun to post some images of my personal life as well as some fun behind the scenes stuff that is happening around our studio etc.)  I am also on Twitter, but still not sure what I'm doing there, LOL.  I am kinda all about the photos;), and if you follow my blog at all, you will know I'm not so good with words, LOL.  Anyhoo, enough with all the LOL's.  Here is my info:

Instagram:  @memoriesbymandysaskatoon
Twitter:  @memoriesmandy
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Memories-by-Mandy-Photography/38339849553?ref=hl

And I have some super cute stuff pinned to a wedding inspiration board on Pinterest for all the soon-to-be brides, and I'm kind of obsessed with Pinterest recipes.  Feel free to follow me there too:):

http://www.pinterest.com/memoriesbmandy/

I hope to see you on all of my social media sites.  I will try and be a little different on all of them, and be really interesting and funny;).  If you look interesting and funny, maybe I will follow you too!  LOL.  

And here is my handsome little boy, his first time in a studio setting.  I think he sat for 2 seconds, in which I managed to get this.  Love him to pieces, but he likes to move!  Although he's got his dads good looks, not sure he will be a baby model anytime soon;).   


No comments:

Post a Comment