Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sask farm wedding - Saskatoon photographers

Weddings.... I truly love to photograph them.  I just got an email saying "We want to book you!" and I get sooo excited!  I love that I absolutely love my job, and get excited about something that is over a year away:). 

I was so fortunate to be a part of this couples big day.  They got married on her family farm near Wynyard, and it was a gorgeous setting for their vows.  The pastor made the ceremony so personal and included a ton of different stories from all of their family and friends.  I think it was one of the best ceremonies I have ever witnessed. 

The families are both farmers and both have a love for different tractor companies, so, of course, we had to do a few shots of the rivalry, lol.  It also gave us the opportunity to shoot some shots in their fields, which is something I typically avoid if the couple doesn't know someone who owns the land.  The couple was so kind.  They are the type of people who I would have over for a drink on a Friday night.  Just so awesome! 

I could go on and on about them and their day, but I will let the photos speak for themselves.  Here is a taste from their big day.  Cheers!


























































































1 comment:

  1. I still get so excited when I see these!! Thank you so much Mandy! You are the sweetest person, and we were blessed to have you as our photographer.
    Just an interesting FYI, Elfros Bar Tequila's, where we took our last photos burnt down in October. It's so sad.. But we are so glad you were able to capture some special moments in that bar on camera for us.
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete