Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Boy does time fly! It's already 2010! Happy New Year everyone! I normally don't make new year's resolutions, mainly because I never keep them, however this year, I am only going to make one. I am going to blog at least once a week for the entire year. With one exception, when I'm on holidays. I thought a good way to keep this resolution is that if I don't keep it, I will give away a free photo shoot. If you notice that I've gone an entire week without blogging, simply email me at: memoriesbymandy@shaw.ca, and the first person to let me know that I haven't posted an entry gets a free sitting fee. The week will be from Sunday to Saturday, and there may only be one winner per non-blogging week. I will also post before I go on holidays.

Keep checking out my blog once a week, and get on my butt to keep blogging:)! Wishing you all the best in 2010!

Mandy

PS. Check out my website: http://www.memoriesbymandy.ca/, I'm just in the process of updating it!