Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trash the dress - Saskatoon photographer

Many people hear the words 'Trash the Dress' and cringe. It's really not as harsh as it sounds. Trashing your dress is simply another photo shoot of you in your wedding gown, doing things you wouldn't normally do on your wedding day. Shauna and I headed out on a beautiful summer day to do just that. She was a great sport! We went to a skate park, down to the river and ended up in her families swimming pool. After the pool I think her dress was cleaner than when we started.... lol! I had the pleasure of shooting her wedding in 2008, and she thought it would be fun to 'trash' her dress a year later. I'm not sure who had more fun, her or I? Thanks again for such a fun day!

If you are interested in putting on your gown again for a fun photo shoot, give me a call! I would love to chat with you.... oh, and grooms are welcome too!