Friday, July 22, 2011

The Balanced Body - Saskatoon photography

This is Olivia, she is the owner of The Balanced Body in Saskatoon.  She specializes in Pilates classes, personal training, and running clinics, among other things.  She needed some professional photos for her website, and gave me a call. 

I have since done personal training with her as well as taken part in her Pilates classes.  I have loved both!  I never thought I would be into Pilates, in fact I had no desire what so ever to try it.  I ended up having some back problems and guess what the doctor suggested I do?  You guessed it.... Pilates.  As it turns out I love it!  It's not super hard that once you do it you never want to do it again, but it is definitely challenging, and all my back issues had cleared up.  I would highly suggest taking part in one of her classes, she is a great instructor and the class sizes are small, which I love.  To see everything she offers and to see more of my photography, check out her website:  www.thebalancedbody.ca.  I would highly recommend her for all strengths and skill levels. 









No comments:

Post a Comment