Thursday, July 21, 2011

Due Date - July 21st

Well here we are, it's July 21st, our due date, and still no baby.  Instead of being in the hospital welcoming our bundle of joy, I'm in my office editing a wedding.  Don't get me wrong, I love looking at this beautiful couple, I was just hoping that our little peanut would have arrived by now. 

I've come to the realization that they come when they want, no matter how much you walk, drink raspberry tea, take baths, or get acupuncture.  These baby's really have a mind of their own from day 1, and it will come when it's ready.  I'm really hoping that this is a sign that we will have a laid back baby.  I'm sure that isn't how it works, but one can hope, right? 

So now we play the waiting game... I'll keep you posted with any news! 

The following are a couple of images from a shoot I did with Gina (www.ginasportraits.com), back in April when we were in Banff for a photography convention.  I was around 6 months preggo and Gina wanted to head down by the river to get some maternity shots using a blanket from her hotel room.  We did the shoot in about 10 minutes, it was around -5 that morning, so it was a little chilly considering the attire I was wearing.  Either way, it was worth every minute (and goose bump).  The images we got were amazing!  Sometimes you just have to trust the photographer and do what they say, even if it's stripping down in below zero temperatures and standing on an ice covered river. 



1 comment:

  1. ♥ love this! Can't wait to see pics of babe!

    ReplyDelete