Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Double the fun - Saskatoon family photographers

This mom emailed me asking to do a fall family session of her family.  She said she had twin 2 year old boys.  2 year olds are a little tricky to capture, because they pretty much do what they want when they want, and don't want to sit still (but who can blame them, really??).  So when I heard that there were two 2 year olds, I was a little nervous about what I was going to get and if I could even get the whole family in one frame?

Once I met this family, it was peanuts.  The boys have such different personalities, it was so neat to watch them.  They play so different, one is a mama's boy, while the other is daddy's.  They listed so well, and we were able to get some great shots.  My fav's are the ones of them just being boys, playing together and having a good time, walking, and holding hands.  As you can see, they were really good at being cute:)! 












No comments:

Post a Comment