Thursday, December 1, 2011

yoga maternity - Saskatoon maternity photographers

I met this glowing mama-to-be in my prenatal yoga class.  We started chatting and found out that not only did we have babies due around the same time, but we both have Boston terriers.  Well our Daisy is crossed with a pug, but close enough.  Anyone who knows a Boston terrier knows how much energy they have, so we had a couple of puppy play dates before our babies were born so our pups could burn off some energy. 

I wasn't going to take on anymore sessions when I was about 3 weeks to my due date, when 'L' asked me to do some maternity photos for her.  I told her that I wasn't going to take on anymore sessions, and she was like, oh, well I do a private prenatal yoga with my hubby in our yard and I would love some images from our session.  How could I say no? 

So I trucked over to her house only a couple of weeks to my due date, feeling as large as a house on a +30 summer day, and we did their session.  I thought if she can do yoga being 8 months preggo in this heat, I can photograph it:).  Man, am I ever glad I did!  We got some really unique images.  Here are just a few....
















No comments:

Post a Comment