Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Regulars - Saskatoon photographers

This five-some are regulars on my blog:).  I'm sure those of you that pop by on a regular basis recognize them.  

This hot mama is the owner at Just for You day spa here in Saskatoon (& Regina).  If you have never been there, you must go!  It is like heaven on earth.   My hubby and I went there for a treatment on our anniversary and the reno's they've done are fabulous.  I can't say enough great things about them!

Anyhow, this family is seriously so much fun.  Watching these kids grow is just so special.  Their personalities really shine through, which I think is why this is my favorite session to date.  I must also point out the amazing wardrobe choices!  Great work mom:)!!!  I could have posted every single shot from their session, but I won't.  Here are just a few.
















No comments:

Post a Comment