Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Then & Now IV - Saskatoon photographers

I was debating whether or not I should do a 'Then & Now' series.  Does anyone really want to admit how bad they once were?  It's not that I was really that bad... I did choose some of the images that were probably some of the worst from the sessions (to give myself some credit;)).  I find it's really neat for me to see the transformation over the years, and to see how far I've come.  

This next shot, is from a family shoot I did after being in business for a year or so.  It is one of those shots that is so timeless.  It's something that you could order as a large wall canvas and still have it hanging on your living room wall as art 20 years later.  


I'm so glad that this mom comes to me every couple of years for their family photos.  This little girl has grown up so much and now has a little brother who was around the same age as she was in the photo above.  I've said it before and I will say it again... my greatest joy comes when I get to see my clients families grow and capture their memories for them.  Loving this shot below just as much as the top one.  Here is a great 'Then & Now' where I love both images equally:).   

No comments:

Post a Comment