Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wedding welcome pack - Saskatoon photographers

Happy New Year to all of my blog followers and to all my amazing clients.  Looking back at the last year, I am so grateful to all of the people in my life, whether it be family, friends, clients and colleagues.  You have all touched my life in one way or another.  I am so thankful that our paths have crossed in life.  

With a new year comes new beginnings.  I've been wanting to do these for a while, and now my 2014/2015 wedding clients will get this awesome little bundle when they book a wedding through us.  This welcome pack includes all sorts of goodies including lots of information on sessions, a just for grooms section, as well as a discount to an amazing make up artist.  It's just one of those little added bonuses when you book through us.  This year we really want to go above and beyond for our clients, and this is just a little way to make that happen:).  

If you or anyone you know got engaged over the holidays, we would love to get together to hear more about your wedding plans!  We still have some dates available in 2014 and are booking into 2015 and 2016.  

Happy New Year!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment