Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Catching up! - Saskatoon photographers

Hey!  Long time no see!  I (Mandy) have been crazy busy over the last couple of months.  We moved houses, took some holidays (OK, I did work a bit at the lake, but that doesn't count:)).  I've been crazy busy with shoots and am now somewhat caught up with client orders so I thought it was about time I stop in to say hello.  It has been over a month already since my last post!  Where does time go? 

Anyhow, here is what I have been up to lately.  This mom contacted me last winter about booking her little princesses 6 month photos this summer.  I LOVE to photograph this age.  She is so photogenic, gave me so many expressions and is just such a little doll.  She loves her moms hair (just like my son with me!), which just melts my heart:).  Her mom and dad are pretty sweet too, and have been so patient with everything over my move!  Yup, just a really awesome little family of 3.  I hope you will be seeing more of this little one in the future;).  Until then, here are a few of my fav's from her session. 













No comments:

Post a Comment