Thursday, July 31, 2014

Where does time go? - Saskatoon grad photographer

My cousin graduated this year.  When I saw her walk out of her room in her gorgeous red grad gown, I couldn't believe she had grown into this beautiful young women.  It feels like just yesterday I was babysitting her and her little brother.  I know I'm going to blink and my own little girl is going to be walking out of her room in her grad gown.  My grandmother-in-law always says, time flies, and the older you get the faster it goes.  And I believe it.  Although she's got a few years on me, I get it.  I remember being a kid and it always seemed like summers went on for years!  And this year, I feel like there was snow on the ground last week.  So enjoy the moment, take it all in, before we know it, 17 years will have passed and you will also wonder, where did time go?  

It was so great getting my little cousin in front of my camera.  She was a natural:).  






   

No comments:

Post a Comment