Sunday, October 5, 2014

Bittersweet grad session - Saskatoon grad photographer

OH boy, it has been a while since I've posted.  It hasn't been a lack of shooting, in fact, it's just the opposite!  I've been working my buns off shooting and editing for the last few months.  I thought I would take a break from all of it and share a grad session I shot back in June, which I can't believe I haven't posted yet! 

I photographed the brothers grad a few years ago and they booked me last year around this time, as soon as they found out when grad day was for their youngest child.  Of course, I was so excited to photograph the baby of the family all grown up and graduating high school.  It was a little bittersweet for the family and for me.  It has been so awesome getting to know the whole family and getting together with them again to capture this special time.  Lets just say I had to supply some Kleenex at the ordering session:).  I just hope I have the pleasure of capturing their weddings, when the time comes.  No rush, of course;). 





No comments:

Post a Comment