Saturday, October 11, 2014

Thankful - Saskatoon photographer

I always love thanksgiving.  It always give us a chance to reflect on the things in life we are thankful for.  This year, I'm thankful for the big belly laughs that come from my kids when I tickle them.  I'm thankful for the killer breakfast my husband makes me almost every single weekend.  For the sun on my face on a cool fall day, for the new home we were fortunate enough to move into this year, for my dog who is more excited to see me when I walk through the door than anyone else in the world.  I'm thankful for my family who cares for my children to allow me to do what I love.  For being able to feel safe in my home/neighborhood/city, as not everyone is as fortunate to live in a place like Canada. 

Lastly, I'm thankful for all of the amazing people who have graced my camera.  I'm thankful to have met every single one of you and document a moment in your lives, whether it be your first kiss as husband and wife, your newest addition in the first weeks of their lives, the big pout on your childs (or husbands;)) face, and everything in between.  I feel like each and every year I become more thankful for each and everyone of you.  Because I know that without you, I would not be able to put my kids in swimming lessons, or show up to a birthday party with a gift in hand, or be at home with my kids more often (and you also give me the much needed break from them, that makes me a better mom).  Because of you, I have your session to look forward to, I have made new friends, I have been able to give you confidence, and perhaps make you see a side of yourself that you have never seen.  Because of you, I am living my dream, doing something that makes me happy beyond belief.  You have all touched me a way that you will never know.  Thank you!

I leave you with an out take from my family session a few weeks ago. 


Photo credit:  In love with Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment