Wednesday, October 9, 2013

mother/daughter session - Saskatoon photographers

This is my friend, and fellow photographer from Amore photography, here in Saskatoon.  We often do photo swaps where she will photograph me, and I will do the same for her.  This time around, she had wanted to do a mother/daughter session.  We did this session back in September when the weather was mild, and the light was to die for.  This is one of the shortest shoots I've done to date and by far, one of my favorites!  I'm so in love with this mother/daughter session that I'm thinking I should really do up some mother/daughter session packages, and offer these all year round.  There is something so special about the bond with your mother.  I think that was captured here perfectly:).  






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment