Tuesday, October 29, 2013

We all start somewhere - Then & Now 1 - Saskatoon photographers

This week I went and dug out all of my old back up's.  It was pretty funny to see my work from back in 2007.  The year that I finished photography school and took the leap into starting my own business.  While there are some images that are still my favorites to date, there are others where I had to ask myself, what in the heck was I thinking???  My busy season is slowing coming to an end, so I thought it would be a great time to look back at where I came from and look ahead to where I am now.  

This first session was my very first session that I had backed up. I remember still being in school while doing this session, hanging up a sheet and doing some maternity photos for my sister in law.  While she looks absolutely stunning, my angles and Photoshop skills were less than impressive.  While I did get some really beautiful images from this shoot, this particular shot was not my finest hour.  The 'now' part of this post is actually my other sister in law.  It is my most recent maternity session.  Wow, have I come a long way:).  Please feel free to comment on these posts.  I would love to hear your thoughts!

Then - She is stunning, my photography, not so much, lol


Now - Stunning lighting, pose, natural expressions.  Loving it!


   Stay tuned for more 'Then & Now' posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment