Thursday, October 24, 2013

Watching families grow - Saskatoon photographers

My favorite thing about my job is watching families grow.  Over the next little while I will be posting families, all of which, have been in front of my camera before.  To see one of my wedding couples have their first baby, or to see that baby become a toddler and even a preschooler is so awesome.  I am so thankful for the clients who call me every year or ever other year to capture their family.  It really means the world to me:).  

I went to photography school with this mama.  Back then their girl was 2 and modeled for us in class.  Her wedding was my second wedding I had ever photographed, and I have been photographing her xmas card photos ever since.  While we really only see each other once a year, during her family's session, everytime we see each other it's like we just pick up where we left off.  I love photographing her and watching her little ones grow.  This year, their newest addition is Emmy.  Their adorable puppy. 




    

No comments:

Post a Comment